- International ( 85 feeds / 6 sources )
- Bullish reversal in miners but metals remain in question
The gold and silver stocks have put in a bullish weekly reversal but gold and silver have not confirmed it. The interplay between the metals and the shares has been complicated in recent weeks.
- Congo’s state copper miner set for lowest output since 2004
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s state- owned copper miner is on track to deliver its lowest output since 2004, the year after Africa’s biggest war ended.
- Bitcoin Trading Alert: Important development for bitcoin traders
Overall creation of bitcoin wallets is up, which is an indication of continued interest from potential buyers. Wallets are files that contain private keys used to unlock the bitcoins within the tool so that you can spend them.
- Oil rebounds from five-year low
Crude oil prices rebounded from the lowest closing levels since May 2009 as comments from Saudi Arabia’s oil minister yesterday added to the most volatile market in three years.
- Russia keeps expanding gold reserves amid ruble rout
Russia, the world’s fifth-biggest gold holder, added to its hoard for an eighth month even after having to use its international reserves on defending the ruble.
- Crude oil: Turbulent times call for insulated investments
Is the price of oil nearing the point where North American exploration and production companies will have to curtail production?
- Bears coming for tin
Tin entered a bear market amid concern demand for the metal that’s used in electronics will slow amid ample supply.
- Iron demand falls to the wayside
Iron ore prices and shipping costs fell to the lowest levels in five years amid signs China’s slowing growth is sapping demand for cargoes just as the world’s largest mining companies press on with raising output and spur a glut.
- Gold still on hold
Gold prices did not show a huge reaction to the FOMC meeting announcement today in which the Fed appeared to sound more dovish--and perhaps a bit confusing as well.
- Royalty hike closes Zambian copper mine
Barrick Gold Corp., the world’s biggest producer of the metal, will start shutting down production at its Zambian operation after the southern African country tripled mining royalties.
- LED Lites USA In Talks to Distribute in the United States Revolutionary New LED Products
LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Oct 18, 2017) - LED Lites USA, a division of Renewable Energy and Power, Inc., (OTC PINK: RBNW), a diversified corporation with markets in energy-saving technologies of LED lighting, solar and wind energy, is in talks to distribute in the United States several innovative products manufactured by ARK Lighting of Shenzhen, China.
- Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation Eliminates Financial Roadblocks to Going Solar
POWAY, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 17, 2017) - Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation (OTC PINK: SIRC) announces they have entered into a national agreement with TPO, third-party-ownership and finance company, to enhance their financing options for their solar and roofing customers.
- Aqua America's Chief Executive Officer Christopher Franklin interviewed by Advisor Access
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - October 17, 2017) - Aqua America (NYSE: WTR). For more than a century, WTR has delivered quality water service to communities throughout the United States, with the mission of "protecting and providing Earth's most essential resource." Now the second largest water utility in the nation, the company serves three million people in eight states, and is committed to providing excellent customer care, bringing value to shareholders year over year, and upgrading and consolidating water and wastewater infrastructure throughout America.
- Rabobank and UN Environment kick-start $1 billion program to catalyze sustainable food production
HONG KONG, CHINA--(Marketwired - Oct 17, 2017) - Rabobank -- the world's leading food and agricultural bank -- announces its global activation program, 'Kickstart Food', to accelerate the transition to a sustainable food supply. One of the first steps in this program will be the launch of a one billion dollar facility to initiate land restoration and forest protection initiatives.
- Continental Gold Announces Drilling of Greenfield Targets to Start in November
Soil sample at Obispo prospect assays 188.5 g/t gold and 258 g/t silver
- Hemp, Inc. Announces Prominent Media Coverage by Huffington Post
- Green Planet Group Subsidiary Acquires 878 Acre Dairy Property -- The "Future of Food" Begins Now
TEMPE, AZ--(Marketwired - Oct 19, 2017) - Green Planet Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: GNPG) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Healing the Earth Inc., has purchased an 878 acre dairy located in Congress, in southern Yavapai County, Arizona, twelve miles north of Wickenburg. The purchase price was $7.4 million and the Company negotiated a loan for the down payment of $2.0 million. The land was the site of the former Parker Dairy Farms, once the most modern dairy facility in the state of Arizona.
- AltaGas Ltd. Reports Strong Third Quarter 2017 Results and Increases Dividend by 4.3 Percent