- International ( 91 feeds / 6 sources )
- Bullish reversal in miners but metals remain in question
The gold and silver stocks have put in a bullish weekly reversal but gold and silver have not confirmed it. The interplay between the metals and the shares has been complicated in recent weeks.
- Congo’s state copper miner set for lowest output since 2004
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s state- owned copper miner is on track to deliver its lowest output since 2004, the year after Africa’s biggest war ended.
- Bitcoin Trading Alert: Important development for bitcoin traders
Overall creation of bitcoin wallets is up, which is an indication of continued interest from potential buyers. Wallets are files that contain private keys used to unlock the bitcoins within the tool so that you can spend them.
- Oil rebounds from five-year low
Crude oil prices rebounded from the lowest closing levels since May 2009 as comments from Saudi Arabia’s oil minister yesterday added to the most volatile market in three years.
- Russia keeps expanding gold reserves amid ruble rout
Russia, the world’s fifth-biggest gold holder, added to its hoard for an eighth month even after having to use its international reserves on defending the ruble.
- Crude oil: Turbulent times call for insulated investments
Is the price of oil nearing the point where North American exploration and production companies will have to curtail production?
- Bears coming for tin
Tin entered a bear market amid concern demand for the metal that’s used in electronics will slow amid ample supply.
- Iron demand falls to the wayside
Iron ore prices and shipping costs fell to the lowest levels in five years amid signs China’s slowing growth is sapping demand for cargoes just as the world’s largest mining companies press on with raising output and spur a glut.
- Gold still on hold
Gold prices did not show a huge reaction to the FOMC meeting announcement today in which the Fed appeared to sound more dovish--and perhaps a bit confusing as well.
- Royalty hike closes Zambian copper mine
Barrick Gold Corp., the world’s biggest producer of the metal, will start shutting down production at its Zambian operation after the southern African country tripled mining royalties.
- NetworkNewsWire Announces Publication Discussing the Future of Lithium as Demand for Li-ion Batteries Continues to Rise
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Oct 27, 2017) - NetworkNewsWire ("NNW"), a multifaceted financial news and publishing company, today announces the publication of an editorial featuring Standard Lithium Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: SLL) (FRANKFURT: S5L) (OTCQX: STLHF), a client of NNW that is building one of the largest portfolios of high quality, domestic U.S. lithium brine assets.
- Envision Solar Announces Multiple EV ARC(TM) Deployments in Several California Cities
SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - October 26, 2017) - Envision Solar International, Inc., (OTCQB: EVSI) ("Envision Solar," or the "Company"), the leading renewably energized EV charging, outdoor media and energy security products company, announced the delivery of multiple EV ARCT units to cities in California including the City of Santa Monica and the City of Maywood this week. The EV ARCT products will provide emissions-free EV charging and serve as a source of emergency power during emergencies.
- GroGenesis CEO Richard Kamolvathin Interviewed by CEOCFO Magazine on AgraBurstPRO, an Organic Agricultural Input
CEO Discusses Company Mission, Expansion of Distributor Network and Revenues
- New report reveals more fish populations are in critical condition than reported by the Government of Canada
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - October 25, 2017) - Today, Oceana Canada released the most comprehensive review of the state of Canada's fisheries and the first annual assessment of how the government is managing them. The results revealed that Canadian fisheries are in trouble: only one third of stocks are considered healthy and 13 per cent are in critical condition. Further, the health of 36 per cent can't be determined because there is insufficient information to properly assess them.
- College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk and Moving Expands Into Dover, Delaware
Dover Area Will Provide Opportunities for Both Moving and Junk Removal Operations to Quickly Build a Solid Customer Base
- Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation Enters Agreement With National Home Improvement Chain
POWAY, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 24, 2017) - Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation (OTC PINK: SIRC) announces they have entered into an agreement with a national big box store to be the provider for all of their residential roofing contracts.
- Two Rivers Water & Farming Retains Consulting For Strategic Growth 1 For Strategic Counseling and Investor Relations
DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Oct 24, 2017) - Two Rivers Water & Farming Company ("Two Rivers") (OTCQB: TURV) and its subsidiaries, including Water Redevelopment Company ("Water Redev"), are pleased to announce the engagement of Consulting for Strategic Growth 1, Ltd. (CFSG1) to further expand upon its investor relations efforts.
- Hemp, Inc. Announces Strategic Hemp Growing Partner "Veteran Village Kins Community Arizona, Inc." Completes Final Site Plan Blueprints
GOLDEN VALLEY, AZ--(Marketwired - Oct 24, 2017) - Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP), a global leader in the industrial hemp industry with the largest patent-pending multi-purpose industrial hemp processing mill in the western hemisphere, announced today that its strategic growing partner, "Veteran Village Kins Community Arizona, Inc.," has completed its final site plan blueprints for its 500-acre site in Golden Valley, Arizona (20 miles north of Kingman, AZ and 90 minutes from Las Vegas, NV). The site plan has been submitted to the Mohave County Building Department for final review. The Company is also in the final stages of completing the necessary infrastructure to support an off-grid, renewable, energy system. The remainder of the solar equipment is expected to arrive in the next few days, completing the site's solar power operation.
- ... more feeds