| ||(Umlaute können falsch dargestellt werden) Nachrichten filtern nach Begriff: |
- International ( 150 feeds / 6 sources )
- Bullish reversal in miners but metals remain in question
The gold and silver stocks have put in a bullish weekly reversal but gold and silver have not confirmed it. The interplay between the metals and the shares has been complicated in recent weeks.
- Congo’s state copper miner set for lowest output since 2004
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s state- owned copper miner is on track to deliver its lowest output since 2004, the year after Africa’s biggest war ended.
- Bitcoin Trading Alert: Important development for bitcoin traders
Overall creation of bitcoin wallets is up, which is an indication of continued interest from potential buyers. Wallets are files that contain private keys used to unlock the bitcoins within the tool so that you can spend them.
- Oil rebounds from five-year low
Crude oil prices rebounded from the lowest closing levels since May 2009 as comments from Saudi Arabia’s oil minister yesterday added to the most volatile market in three years.
- Russia keeps expanding gold reserves amid ruble rout
Russia, the world’s fifth-biggest gold holder, added to its hoard for an eighth month even after having to use its international reserves on defending the ruble.
- Crude oil: Turbulent times call for insulated investments
Is the price of oil nearing the point where North American exploration and production companies will have to curtail production?
- Bears coming for tin
Tin entered a bear market amid concern demand for the metal that’s used in electronics will slow amid ample supply.
- Iron demand falls to the wayside
Iron ore prices and shipping costs fell to the lowest levels in five years amid signs China’s slowing growth is sapping demand for cargoes just as the world’s largest mining companies press on with raising output and spur a glut.
- Gold still on hold
Gold prices did not show a huge reaction to the FOMC meeting announcement today in which the Fed appeared to sound more dovish--and perhaps a bit confusing as well.
- Royalty hike closes Zambian copper mine
Barrick Gold Corp., the world’s biggest producer of the metal, will start shutting down production at its Zambian operation after the southern African country tripled mining royalties.
- Tractor Supply's Spring Paper Clover Raises $825,000 for 4-H Youth
Donations Send Next Generation of American Leaders to Local, National Summer Camps and Conferences
- Sterling Natural Resource Center Receives Favorable Ruling From San Diego Superior Court
Ruling certifies wastewater treatment project in compliance with California Environmental Quality Act
- RÉSULTAT DU BIOBLITZ DU 16 MAI SUR LA COLLINE DU PARLEMENT: UN AUTRE TYPE DE COMPTAGE
OTTAWA, ON--(Marketwired - 19 mai 2017) - Alors que le compte rendu du Vérificateur Général était annoncé au Parlement le 16 mai dernier, des petits groupes de Parlementaires faisaient de leur côté un tout autre compte, celui des espèces sauvages habitant la Colline. Le projet Signature Canada 150 - BioBlitz Canada 150 était ainsi lancé, lors d'une démonstration BioBlitz.
- Results of May 16 Parliament Hill BioBlitz: Another Kind of Accounting
OTTAWA, ON--(Marketwired - May 19, 2017) - As the Auditor General reported on numbers just south of the Hill, meanwhile, on the Hill's eastern side, the numbers of living species were tallied, as Parliamentarians led a demonstration nature count to launch BioBlitz Canada 150, a nation-wide Canada 150 Signature project.
- Ascent Solar Announces Improved First Quarter 2017 Results
THORNTON, CO--(Marketwired - May 19, 2017) - Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ASTI), a developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art, lightweight, and flexible thin-film photovoltaic (PV) solutions, reported results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017.
- CWF Issues Call to Action for International Day for Biological Diversity and World Turtle Day
OTTAWA, ON--(Marketwired - May 18, 2017) - The Canadian Wildlife Federation (CWF) is calling on Canadians to fast-track efforts to protect biodiversity with a special focus on endangered species such as Monarch butterflies and several types of turtle. CWF is hosting a virtual bioblitz of Canada on May 22, International Day for Biological Diversity, and a public awareness campaign for World Turtle Day May 23.
- Continental Gold Announces Closing of Strategic Investment by Newmont Mining and Investment by RK Mine Finance
TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - May 18, 2017) - Continental Gold Inc. (TSX: CNL) (OTCQX: CGOOF) ("Continental" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously-announced private placements to Newmont Mining Corporation ("Newmont") and RK Mine Finance Master Fund I Limited ("Red Kite").
- Enviro-Serv, Inc. (EVSV) Announces Exploratory Entry Into Marijuana Fertilizer Marketplace and Additional 260,000,000 Float Share Reduction
TAMPA, FL--(Marketwired - May 18, 2017) - Enviro-Serv, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: EVSV), the parent and publicly traded vehicle of Enviro-Serv USA Inc., a full service and fully licensed Florida pest control operation, is pleased to announce an unexpected 260 million share reduction in outstanding and floating EVSV common stock shares also in its effort to diversify and expand its scope of revenue producing opportunities has initiated exploratory meetings with major former Organic fertilizer and Pesticide manufacturers for potential entry into the marijuana growers arena.
- ... more feeds