| ||(Umlaute können falsch dargestellt werden) Nachrichten filtern nach Begriff: |
- International ( 122 feeds / 6 sources )
- Bullish reversal in miners but metals remain in question
The gold and silver stocks have put in a bullish weekly reversal but gold and silver have not confirmed it. The interplay between the metals and the shares has been complicated in recent weeks.
- Congo’s state copper miner set for lowest output since 2004
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s state- owned copper miner is on track to deliver its lowest output since 2004, the year after Africa’s biggest war ended.
- Bitcoin Trading Alert: Important development for bitcoin traders
Overall creation of bitcoin wallets is up, which is an indication of continued interest from potential buyers. Wallets are files that contain private keys used to unlock the bitcoins within the tool so that you can spend them.
- Oil rebounds from five-year low
Crude oil prices rebounded from the lowest closing levels since May 2009 as comments from Saudi Arabia’s oil minister yesterday added to the most volatile market in three years.
- Russia keeps expanding gold reserves amid ruble rout
Russia, the world’s fifth-biggest gold holder, added to its hoard for an eighth month even after having to use its international reserves on defending the ruble.
- Crude oil: Turbulent times call for insulated investments
Is the price of oil nearing the point where North American exploration and production companies will have to curtail production?
- Bears coming for tin
Tin entered a bear market amid concern demand for the metal that’s used in electronics will slow amid ample supply.
- Iron demand falls to the wayside
Iron ore prices and shipping costs fell to the lowest levels in five years amid signs China’s slowing growth is sapping demand for cargoes just as the world’s largest mining companies press on with raising output and spur a glut.
- Gold still on hold
Gold prices did not show a huge reaction to the FOMC meeting announcement today in which the Fed appeared to sound more dovish--and perhaps a bit confusing as well.
- Royalty hike closes Zambian copper mine
Barrick Gold Corp., the world’s biggest producer of the metal, will start shutting down production at its Zambian operation after the southern African country tripled mining royalties.
- Shale Industry Leaders to Kick Off EnerCom -- The Oil & Gas Conference(R) Aug. 14, 2017
DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2017) - EnerCom, Inc. will feature a slate of industry-leading shale producers and service companies at the 22nd annual The Oil & Gas Conference® on August 13-17, 2017, in Denver, Colo., at the Westin Denver Downtown.
- At Tipping Point for Plastics, Tipa Technology Emerges to Solve Recycling Disaster
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2017) - The wrapper that holds many natural and organic products may be transparent but actually has a huge transparency problem. Food and beverage packaging is currently accounting for more than half of the world's non-recyclable flexible plastic, but a new technology developed by Tipa Corp. may turn the tide.
- Health Talk Live (HLTK) Sunshine Specialties Signs Brokerage Deal to Represent Humbly Hemp Products in Southern California
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2017) - Healthtalk Live, Inc. (OTCQB: HLTK), a fully reporting consumer goods company specializing in hemp-infused food and beverage products, today announces that Sunshine Specialties has signed a brokerage deal to represent Humbly Hemp products. Sunshine has a wide area of established Natural Food Product retail clients in Southern California and Arizona who would easily identify with the Humbly Hemp product line.
- Installation of NuAxon SuperCritical CO2 Extractor Now Complete
SPRING HOPE, NC--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2017) - Hemp, Inc. (OTC PINK: HEMP) is pleased to announce the installation of its NuAxon Tech CO2 Supercritical Extractor has been completed. The company previously purchased the industrial NuAxon Tech CO2 Supercritical extractor from NuAxon BioScience, manufacturer and the producer of the world class, large capacity CO2 Supercritical Extraction equipment through a joint venture with Freedom Leaf, Inc. (OTCQB: FRLF), NuAxon's global exclusive distributor for the cannabis/hemp industry. Since completion of installation, Hemp, Inc.'s NuAxon Tech CO2 Supercritical Extractor underwent testing with the supervision of a NuAxon Tech representative.
- Q2Power Completes Contract with Chelsea Football Club; Awarded Second Phase Engineered Soil Study
PALM BEACH, FL--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2017) - Q2Power Technologies Inc. (d/b/a Q2Earth or Q2) (OTCQB: QPWR) announced that it has successfully completed a Phase I services contract for Fordstam Limited, the owner of the Chelsea Football Club, United Kingdom. The project included delivery of a feasibility report demonstrating positive results for the beneficial reuse of aggregate materials to be excavated from the team's proposed new stadium construction.
- Monkey Island LNG Selects AECOM as Environmental Consultant
HOUSTON, TX--(Marketwired - Jul 25, 2017) - Monkey Island LNG, formerly known as SCT&E LNG, has selected AECOM to coordinate the environmental analysis and engineering services for the Company's Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Pre-Filing review process and application. FERC is the siting and construction authority for Monkey Island LNG's 15.75 million tons per annum (mtpa) Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) export facility to be developed on Monkey Island in Cameron Parish, Louisiana.
- Nouveau Monde Signs a LOI With Shinzoom to Market Lithium-Ion Battery Anode Material in North America
SAINT-MICHEL-DES-SAINTS, QUEBEC--(Marketwired - July 25, 2017) -
- Nouveau Monde Graphite signe une lettre d'intention avec Shinzoom visant le marché nord-américain du matériel d'anode pour batteries lithium-ion
SAINT-MICHEL-DES-SAINTS, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - 25 juillet 2017) -
- ... more feeds