- International ( 136 feeds / 6 sources )
- Bullish reversal in miners but metals remain in question
The gold and silver stocks have put in a bullish weekly reversal but gold and silver have not confirmed it. The interplay between the metals and the shares has been complicated in recent weeks.
- Congo’s state copper miner set for lowest output since 2004
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s state- owned copper miner is on track to deliver its lowest output since 2004, the year after Africa’s biggest war ended.
- Bitcoin Trading Alert: Important development for bitcoin traders
Overall creation of bitcoin wallets is up, which is an indication of continued interest from potential buyers. Wallets are files that contain private keys used to unlock the bitcoins within the tool so that you can spend them.
- Oil rebounds from five-year low
Crude oil prices rebounded from the lowest closing levels since May 2009 as comments from Saudi Arabia’s oil minister yesterday added to the most volatile market in three years.
- Russia keeps expanding gold reserves amid ruble rout
Russia, the world’s fifth-biggest gold holder, added to its hoard for an eighth month even after having to use its international reserves on defending the ruble.
- Crude oil: Turbulent times call for insulated investments
Is the price of oil nearing the point where North American exploration and production companies will have to curtail production?
- Bears coming for tin
Tin entered a bear market amid concern demand for the metal that’s used in electronics will slow amid ample supply.
- Iron demand falls to the wayside
Iron ore prices and shipping costs fell to the lowest levels in five years amid signs China’s slowing growth is sapping demand for cargoes just as the world’s largest mining companies press on with raising output and spur a glut.
- Gold still on hold
Gold prices did not show a huge reaction to the FOMC meeting announcement today in which the Fed appeared to sound more dovish--and perhaps a bit confusing as well.
- Royalty hike closes Zambian copper mine
Barrick Gold Corp., the world’s biggest producer of the metal, will start shutting down production at its Zambian operation after the southern African country tripled mining royalties.
- Fresno County Unveils Countywide Solar Powered EV Charging Program Using Envision Solar's EV ARC(TM)
SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - May 26, 2017) - Envision Solar International, Inc. (OTCQB: EVSI) ("Envision Solar," or the "Company"), the leading renewably energized EV charging, outdoor media and energy security products company, announced that the Fresno County Rural Transit Agency (FCRTA), San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD), the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), the California Energy Commission (CEC) and CALSTART unveiled a program providing the Company's EV ARCT solar powered electric vehicle charging stations in 13 rural incorporated cities throughout Fresno County. This is the largest single deployment of solar powered electric vehicle charging stations in the County and the first to link all the rural cities in one single county.
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving expands into Boise, ID
Boise will provide opportunities for both moving and junk removal operations to quickly build a solid customer base
- Parkit Strengthens Board With Appointment of Bay Street Portfolio Manager and Major Shareholder, Brad Dunkley to Board
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - May 25, 2017) - Parkit Enterprise Inc. ("Parkit" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE:PKT)(OTCQX:PKTEF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Brad Dunkley to the Board as an independent director.
- Rainforest Alliance Chooses Scribe's iPaaS to Improve Supply Chain Visibility and Data Quality
Scribe Online's Connectors for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and SQL Azure Speed Data Integration, Improve Operations and Cement Trust for the Rainforest Alliance Certified(TM) Brand
- Safdie Architects and Surbana Jurong form collaboration to take on high-profile design projects jointly
SINGAPORE--(Marketwired - May 25, 2017) - Safdie Architects and Surbana Jurong Private Limited today announced the formation of Safdie Surbana Jurong (SSJ), a long-term collaboration to jointly pursue major design projects within Asia-Pacific.
- International Craft Beer Leader, BrewDog, Chooses MicroStar to Fuel Its New U.S. Operations
DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - May 24, 2017) - As it prepares to open its new, 100,000 square foot, state-of-the-art Columbus brewery, Scottish craft beer pioneer BrewDog has chosen MicroStar to handle keg logistics in order to meet skyrocketing demand.
- Viking Completes Drilling of 6 New Oil Wells
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - May 24, 2017) - Viking Energy Group, Inc. ("Viking") (OTC PINK: VKIN) is pleased to announce its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mid-Con Petroleum, LLC ("Mid-Con"), completed the drilling of 6 new producing oil wells on its ABC lease in Eastern Kansas. The intent to drill such wells was previously announced by the company on February 15th, 2017.
- Dr. Gene Shelp Presents at Pujiang Innovation Forum 2017 - Canada Forum - Emerging Industrial Water Treatment Sector
GUELPH, ON--(Marketwired - May 24, 2017) - Last week, Dr. Gene Shelp, President and CEO of ENPAR Technologies, Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ENP) ("ENPAR" or "the Company") was invited to speak at the PUJIANG INNOVATION FORUM 2017 - CANADA FORUM held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and to meet with representatives of potential joint venture partners and investors from China's water treatment and financial sectors. The highly successful event was sponsored by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, and the Ontario Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science.
- ... more feeds