| ||(Umlaute können falsch dargestellt werden) Nachrichten filtern nach Begriff: |
- International ( 72 feeds / 6 sources )
- Bullish reversal in miners but metals remain in question
The gold and silver stocks have put in a bullish weekly reversal but gold and silver have not confirmed it. The interplay between the metals and the shares has been complicated in recent weeks.
- Congo’s state copper miner set for lowest output since 2004
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s state- owned copper miner is on track to deliver its lowest output since 2004, the year after Africa’s biggest war ended.
- Bitcoin Trading Alert: Important development for bitcoin traders
Overall creation of bitcoin wallets is up, which is an indication of continued interest from potential buyers. Wallets are files that contain private keys used to unlock the bitcoins within the tool so that you can spend them.
- Oil rebounds from five-year low
Crude oil prices rebounded from the lowest closing levels since May 2009 as comments from Saudi Arabia’s oil minister yesterday added to the most volatile market in three years.
- Russia keeps expanding gold reserves amid ruble rout
Russia, the world’s fifth-biggest gold holder, added to its hoard for an eighth month even after having to use its international reserves on defending the ruble.
- Crude oil: Turbulent times call for insulated investments
Is the price of oil nearing the point where North American exploration and production companies will have to curtail production?
- Bears coming for tin
Tin entered a bear market amid concern demand for the metal that’s used in electronics will slow amid ample supply.
- Iron demand falls to the wayside
Iron ore prices and shipping costs fell to the lowest levels in five years amid signs China’s slowing growth is sapping demand for cargoes just as the world’s largest mining companies press on with raising output and spur a glut.
- Gold still on hold
Gold prices did not show a huge reaction to the FOMC meeting announcement today in which the Fed appeared to sound more dovish--and perhaps a bit confusing as well.
- Royalty hike closes Zambian copper mine
Barrick Gold Corp., the world’s biggest producer of the metal, will start shutting down production at its Zambian operation after the southern African country tripled mining royalties.
- Peace Valley Solidarity Initiative applauds BC NDP Cabinet for their careful consideration to Stop Site C
VANCOUVER, BC--(Marketwired - December 07, 2017) - The Peace Valley Solidarity Initiative learned this week that the BC NDP Cabinet needs to clear one final hurdle before it can cancel Site C. The Cabinet is said to have considered the evidence but must finalize its approach on minimizing the financial impact on ratepayers.
- Securing Ireland's 'Digital Ocean': The Marine Institute Chooses Juniper Networks to Protect IoT-Driven Data Operations
Ireland's Marine Institute Gains Real-Time, Automatic Threat Mitigation with Juniper's Software-Defined Secure Network Platform
- College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk and Moving Celebrates Grand Re-Opening in Lexington
College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk and Moving in Lexington, KY Turns Five Years Old
- Mangrove Water Technologies Adds Industry Veterans to its Board of Directors and Senior Management
VANCOUVER, BC--(Marketwired - December 05, 2017) - Mangrove Water Technologies, a developer of a platform solution that converts waste streams to valuable chemicals on-site and on-demand, announced the appointment of Richard Reese as a new independent board member and George Nagy as Vice President of Engineering & Operations.
- Bee Vectoring Announces Highly Successful Blueberry Trial with New and Proprietary Honey Bee Dispenser System
- Yield 77% higher compared to the nontreated control
- Number of marketable berries per stem 50% higher than with chemical standard
- Reduction in incidence of Monilinia blight (mummy berry) by 21%
- Trial conducted using new honey bee dispenser system
- Two Rivers To Host Investor Conference Call
DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Dec 4, 2017) - Two Rivers Water & Farming Company ("Two Rivers") (OTCQB: TURV) is pleased to announce that it has scheduled a conference call with existing and potential Two Rivers' shareholders on December 7, 2017 at 4:30 P.M. EST.
- Hong Kong Green Awards 2017: Green Council achieves official accreditation body status
Assists local enterprises scale new heights
- Fortis annonce des changements dans l'équipe de direction
Nomination du vice-président directeur, Opérations des services publics de l'Ouest
Nouvelle attention portée au développement durable
- ... more feeds